Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
• Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
• Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
• Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Download Instagram For Laptop: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Best VPN For Laptop (Windows/Mac)
How to Install Instagram For PC:
To download and install Instagram For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer, Leaproid, droid4x, Genymotion, MEmu, Nox, ipadian. iPadian emulator app in only for Mac users you can’t use it on Windows. If you have emulator apps on your PC then don’t download any of them and if you don’t have emulator apps on your PC download one of them from below list.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator app from above
- Install BlueStacks and open it.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘Instagram’.
- After Walking Dead Road to Survival installation is complete.
- Go to My Apps in Bluestacks and there you will see the icon of Walking Dead Road to Survival.
- That’s all Enjoy!